Aurum Mur Nat 3X
Introduction: This remedy has a most pronounced effect on the female organs, and most of its clinical application has been based thereon.
Synonym: Sodium Chloroaurate. Formula- NaCl, AuCl3, 2H2O.
Source: It is a double salt of gold chloride and sodium chloride.
Preparation: Triturations are prepared from the salt with the sugar of milk.
Proved by Not proved Dr. C. Hering collected clinical symptoms. “Burnett considers it to have more power over uterine tumours than any other gold preparation” (Clarke).
1. Obstinate leucorrhoea, with spasmodic contractions of muscles of the vagina. Chronic metritis and prolapsus.
2. Induration of vaginal portion of the uterus.
3. Enlargement of the uterus for fourteen years, twice its natural size, entirely cured, uterus replaced itself.
4. Induration of ovaries, reaching as far as the umbilicus. Cases of ovarian dropsy.
5. Ulcerations of neck of womb and vagina, resulting from inflammations and indurations.
6. Cases of subinvolution, anteversion, and prolapsus, with greenish-yellow discharge.
7. All these cases were cured by internal use of the remedy, generally 3d trit.
It usually caused an increase in appetite.
– Burning; stitches, and induration.
– Old cases of rheumatism and gouty pains.
– Hepatic cirrhosis.
– Interstitial nephritis.
– Indurated cervix.
– Palpitation of young girls.
– Coldness in the abdomen.
– Chronic metritis and prolapsus.
– Uterus fills up the whole pelvis.
– Ulceration of neck of womb and vagina.
– Leucorrhoea, with spasmodic contraction of the vagina.
– Ovaries indurated.
– Ovarian dropsy.
– Ossified uterus.
Dose and administration: 1 tab 3 to 4 times daily for adults. ½ tab for 3 to 4 times daily children.
Side effects: No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage
Contraindication: There is no known contraindication.
Presentations: 50 tabs (20 gm in PET bottle), 450gm powder in a container.